Collaborations

Any sort of discussions. Levity yes, flames no.
  • Ads

Collaborations

Postby crit31640 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:10 pm

I am interested in collaborating a story, and wonder if anyone else would care to join me? I like YA, SF and F (like The Hunger Games, The Divergent Series etc.) We can push each other out of our comfort zones :D
Thanks!
crit31640
Name: Karen Murphy
Sprout

Re: Collaborations

Postby crit19292 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Honestly, I would prefer writing something a little more positive than books about people watching people kill other people (the world of soylent green is more uplifting) or people wanting to make zombie-like slaves of everyone (in a society that has already declined, so basically the guy wants to rule a hell-hole). I would also prefer writing with some understanding of literary and grammar rules (my poor son got a number of long lectures about the faults in Divergent). I thus have not replied simply because I find your choice of topics to be a little disgusting. However, with no one else responding, I felt that I should offer to work with you in creating something to be proud of.
I will not deny myself having my opinions.
crit19292
Name: Roby Ward
Tree

Re: Collaborations

Postby crit31995 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:51 pm

I'm definitely interested! I've done a collaboration before and it was a blast. I've got no issues with the proposed subject matter.
crit31995
Sprout

• Ads

Return to Lounge