Mystery Writer Feeling Isolated

• Ads

Mystery Writer Feeling Isolated

Postby FranOnTheEdge » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:43 am

Hi,
I was just wondering if there are any other mystery writers about?

It's looks a bit.... empty and scary in here...
Haloooooo!

FranOnTheEdge
FranOnTheEdge
Name: Fran Baker
Sprout

Re: Mystery Writer Feeling Isolated

Postby crit27027 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Hi,

Just signed up and did my first critique. I hope there are enough writers in this genre to make this work.

Stephen
crit27027
Name: Stephen Wilson
Sprout

Postby crit27886 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Ditto...just signed up...hope we get some more manuscripts.
crit27886
Name: David Lowrey
Sprout

Postby crit28078 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 am

Hey, Fran, Stephen and David ... Don't give up, whatever you do! I just signed up and haven't figured things out yet, but when I do .... well, there'll be four of us!
What's with the world today, anyhow? Is the market for SF/monsters/vampires so great?
Okay. Now I'll see about getting involved ... and we'll see if, as Stephen says, it works out.

Bill
crit28078
Name: Bill Sheehy
Sprout

Postby crit28388 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi there,

I'm quite new here, and I have noticed a lack in the amount of MS available. I am not a writer, but my husband is. When I had a great time offering feedback on his novel, he suggested I join critters to offer feedback to other writers. I prefer reading mysterys, but I am open to other genres. I am a dedicated reader for Vira by Murray Francis right now, but as soon as I finish that, I would be glad to give feedback for others.

If you'd like to read my husband's story, it's The Time Opener by James Tracy. I think it's in the Sci-fi genre. Basically, a team of scientists go back in time, drop their Time Opener, and go back to the future. A couple of early 1600's tradesmen find it and come to present day. As they are trying to get home, they meet a present day couple who help them get back to their own time and end up being trapped in the 1600s on trial as witches in Salem, Massachusetts. It's quite thrilling, really.

Anyhoo, Hello, and I can't wait to keep reading!
crit28388
Name: Jordyn Tracy
Sprout

• Ads

Return to Mystery, Thriller, and Action/Adventure Writing